Still no success... I tried what you suggested: searching for "NYCDEP
Watershed Recreation Areas import" (without the double quotes) - then
use the Create NYC.. page link to create it. I got back to where I was
asked to solve a captcha - with no captcha on the page anywhere.  It's
asking me to solve captchas in order to edit as well - but not
presenting them to me.