On the main server with the default layer, I notice that

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/42.6437/-74.0033

has paths that abruptly disappear at a tile boundary.

When I zoom in to level 17, or out to level 14, the paths appear
again, but levels 15 and 16 don't show them.

I've tried Shift+Refresh, and I've tried retrieving the images with
/dirty postpended to the URL, and it doesn't seem to help.

I understand that tile generation isn't instantaneous, but I'd have
thought that 2.5 weeks would have been enough to see the updates from
adding the paths. Am I misunderstanding something badly, am I just too
impatient, or is there a caching problem somewhere?

--
73 de ke9tv/2, Kevin