On 2016-07-05 08:45, Minh Nguyen wrote:
This change to iD came about due to a discussion in the Name Suggestion
Index project, which is the component in iD that suggests tags when you
fill in a commonly used name. [2] I happened to notice the change
because it caused Transifex to prompt me to update iD's Vietnamese
localization. To my knowledge, there has been no discussion on the
mailing lists or formal proposal on the wiki, though the iD maintainer
intends to edit the wiki to match iD's interpretation. iD is the only
software that has made this change.

Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself there. iD's maintainer assures me he won't be the one to edit the wiki. :-)

--
m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us