Thank you for setting this up, Blake.  I've never done a HOT task before, and
since this is my backyard, I dove right in.  And it was FUN!  (BTW, it is San
Luis Obispo).

A couple/three years ago I made contact with Joe Larson, a SLO-county based
firefighter and OSM volunteer who used County GIS data to add all buildings
(and most if not all associated address data) to SLO.  He and his team also
completed TIGER updating of roads.  (These are still not perfect, as many roads
are tagged tiger:reviewed=yes, which is superfluous and can be deleted).  Way
to go!

But as is true of any fire:  it's great to be prepared!  (Good maps with
excellent road and building data).  Smart to add swimming pools, too.  In the
half-dozen or so tasks I did, I also added some small (sub-1-acre)
natural=water "ponds" which were usually at the confluence of two small
streams.  With the drought, I'm not sure they are there, though.  The imagery
layer used here is excellent, especially at very high zooms.

Good work, everybody, now all we need to do is finish validation.

SteveA
California