So it sounds like the general consensus is that I should probably be using
"through;right" at places like shown in my original pic, instead of
"none;right", based on the usage rather than the signage (presuming, of
course, my tagging doesn't conflict with a sign, which shouldn't happen
since everyone should be driving like the signs say in the first place).