From: Valerie Anderson [mailto:vale...@andersongeospatial.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:12 PM
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Talk-us Digest, Vol 108, Issue 18

Hello talk-us!

This is the area in question:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=13/28.2929/-81.2331

I'm wondering why this building that I input into OSM:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/405322404 thinks that it's in New Eden
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/154079502) and not Narcoossee
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/154104172). New Eden and Narcoossee are two
nearby hamlets (unincorporated cities). The mailing address of the building is
in Saint Cloud, the closest incorporated city to the building that's in the
same county. I entered the tag addr:hamlet=Narcoossee yet when you search for
the address in the search bar it says Building 2886, Absher Road, New Eden,
Osceola County, Florida
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=2886%20absher%20rd#map=20/28.33281/-81.19943

<http://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=2886%20absher%20rd#map=20/28.33281/-81.19943&layers=H>
 &layers=H).