It looks like someone's been trying to perform a building import in Oak Park, near Chicago.

I've tried to get in touch with them:

http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=5387019

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/1276

but have had no response so far, although I suspect that the comments may have been read because they've actually resolved one of the problems raised.

As far as I can tell, there's been no discussion of the import in the usual channels.

Does anyone know anything about it, such as the license under which the data was imported? If not, would it be possible for anyone more local than me to try and find out?

Best Regards,

Andy Townsend, on behalf of OpenStreetMap's Data Working Group.