Hi all,

Just to let you know, my map team colleagues have been adding a few `duration`
tags to ferry routes in BC yesterday. Since this was already established
practice, I am only mentioning it now. I am crossposting to talk-us because I
wanted to see if folks there have given any thought to ferry duration tagging?
The documented practice is to add duration=hh:mm to the way that makes up the
ferry route. If you think this is fun to map I could add ferry routes without
duration to MapRoulette.

Here is the current state of duration tags in BC:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/qlE

Martijn