On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Richard Fairhurst
<rich...@systemed.net> wrote:
> Bryan Housel wrote:
>> We haven’t discussed automatic removal of any other tiger tags.
>> (I don’t have a strong opinion for either keeping or removing them.)
>
> I have a really strong opinion _against_ removing tiger:reviewed tags where
> the road type and surface have not been manually reviewed!

Fair enough. I will confess that I'm a little lackadaisical about tagging
the surface on hard-surfaced roads. It appears that some sort of hard
surface is more or less assumed by default. I do tag 'gravel', 'compacted',
'shale', 'sand', 'ground' assiduously, and usually add some sort of
assessment of 'smoothness' on those.

I'm very much against any kind of automated removal of 'tiger:reviewed'
because around here, the TIGER import has a hallucinatory quality.