A natural conclusion is to improve in place.  I like the way Steve says natural
edges to split, as that might become where somebody in the future falls off at
that edge with data in a better place, improving our map.  Post FMMP can get
chewy ooy gooey, don't I know it.  Sometimes a chunk is worth editing around to
"about right now, given what I know," sometimes it gets deleted as noise.  Up
to you.  We are contributors who sign our work.

Good to share some history, good to share ideas of future growth.

SteveA
California