On Aug 25, 2017 5:36 PM, "Bryce Nesbitt" <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:

I know about map notes.

Are there other ways I could post a bulletin message mappers in a given
region might see and react to?

Here it is not directly an OSM mapping task, so a map note seems
inappropriate.
But it's a task a local mapper would be perfect for, and it's no big deal.
Is there such a mechanism?

           -Bryce

NB: In particular I'm hoping to find someone willing to verify if tower SID
4881 of a certain Verizon cellular tower is coming from *Packer Joe
Overlook* near *Horseshoe Bend, ID,* or if that tower ID is coming from
above *Sweet, ID*.

Keypad Mapper 3 collects cell tower information. It may be worth a look at
their database to see if someone drove by that area with app on.  ID has
some sparsely populated areas. Good luck on finding local mappers. It's
worth a try.