Hi all,

While editing road geometry in Phoenix we found some situations that are
arguable, considering the private districts/neighborhoods/trailer parks and
other strata-style developments, with/without street names and with/without
gates at the entrance:

- streets are mapped as residential roads with unlimited access. (ex:
33.5412459, -112.2150893)
- streets are mapped as residential roads with limited access after the gate
(access=no, access=private, access=destination) (ex: 33.5315072, -112.0206161;
33.5827081, -112.3206423)
- streets are mapped as service roads with unlimited access. (ex. 33.5025225,
-112.2000377)
- streets are mapped as service roads with limited access, after the gate
(access=no, access=private, access=destination). (ex: 33.465453, -112.1891347;
33.5582823, -112.2025324)
- streets are mapped as living streets with unlimited access. (ex: 33.5029957,
-111.9380925)

For us it's a little bit confusing if we should map those areas with service,
residential roads or even living streets and if there are some gates at the
entrance if we should tag them with restrictive access.
So, if you know some rules or guidelines regarding those particular cases,
please give us a feedback.

Thank you,

Ionut Radu
Map Analyst