Nominatim should return the correct results now.

Problem that Max Erickson discovered was an incomplete edit in Boston that
caused the problem. By adding a tag to the Boston node to describe the
feature, resulted in Nominatim returning the correct results.

Clifford

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us>
wrote:

> I just asked about nominatim on the IRC
>
> On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Max Erickson <maxerick...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Nominatim calculates 02118:
>>
>> http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/details.php?place_id=498867
>>
>> Most of the data seems to have the correct addr:postcode:
>>
>> http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/t5e
>>
>> (The query includes postal_code but there aren't any in the data)
>>
>> So what is Nominatim looking at to come up with the calculated value?
>> I think the next thing to check would be boundaries enclosing
>> Brookline, not sure if that is how nominatim works though.
>>
>> Max

> --
> @osm_seattle
> osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us