From: Albert Pundt <roadsgu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:43:30 PM
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org Openstreetmap
Subject: [Talk-us] rayman 765

A user by the name of rayman 765 has been making some... interesting edits. He
seems to be mapping some fictitious road "80/erie highway", in bits and pieces
with various classifications (everything from secondary to motorway). He's also
been adding and naming streets with abbreviated names and no capitalization
whatsoever.

Every single one of his edits has the comment "breezwood pa", even though
hardly any of his edits are around Breezewood.

What's the proper thing to do here? Obviously I can't just mass-undo every
single one of his edits, but obviously this "Route 80" is complete BS.

—Albert