On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Clay Smalley <claysmal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm... shocked. This is a really confrontational way of addressing things,
> and it really doesn't make me feel good contributing here. I'm just gonna
> take a break from editing for a bit. I don't want to add fuel to the fire
> by reverting the edits.
>
> What's the best way to address this?

You asked for an opinion.  Node hoarders and node police mappers hurt the
project the most.  Regardless if you are right or wrong, you were changing
data right in UAN51's area of interest.  Try not to take the reversions
personally.  Develop a detached sense from your work and what other's do
with it.  The best way to handle it is just let it go.  It was just a few
tags.  The situation is escalating now that another mapper is jumping into
the question.  Moreover, the best thing that you can do right now is make
at least one small changeset a day in your normal area of interest.  That
will get you over the sting that you might feel right now. I am sure there
are plenty of items to add to the map in the metro Houston area.

I hope this helps,
Greg