From: Horea Meleg
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 10:02 AM
To: talk-US@openstreetmap.org
Subject: New MapRoulette challenges

Hi everyone!

To make OpenStreetMap more navigable and accurate in guidance, Telenav mapping
team is planning to process available open data and share it with the community
using MapRoulette Challenges.

As a starting point we processed Tiger 2017 data, and we extracted ways which
don't have name in OSM but there is an available name in Tiger. We made two
challenges, for two different areas:

  *   Jacksonville, Florida
http://maproulette.org/mr3/admin/project/271/challenge/3041
  *   San Antonio, Texas
http://maproulette.org/mr3/admin/project/271/challenge/3042

All necessary information can be found in challenges description. Also,
description contains GitHub tickets for both challenges.

We'd love any input and advice!

If you have any questions or comments, please let me/us know.

Thanks!