From: Frederik Ramm [mailto:frede...@remote.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:40 AM
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org Openstreetmap <talk-us@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: [Talk-us] Forest Routes

Hi,

apparently you have something in the US called "Forest Routes"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Highway

which even has its own kind of shield! (Yes I know, there are *many* shields.
I've followed the discussions!)

Is there some common understanding of how to map these, if at all? I've looked
around a bit and found some roads marked "ref=FS<something>" but these were few
and far between.

Bye
Frederik