On 23/11/2018 21:24, Andy Townsend wrote (heavily snipped):
Hello,

Over the last couple of months there have been edits by a new mapper in New York who seems to like changing things but hasn't quite got the hang of what they're doing yet.  ...   Comments can be seen at http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=8356718 .

They've edited again and I've had to revert again due to "random" node drags.  It'd be great if someone a bit nearer than me could help - or at least "weed" their edits afterwards with a bit of local knowledge.

Best Regards,

Andy