Hi,

We had a mapathon coordinated by https://tasks.openstreetmap.us/project/76 to visually inspect all roads and update them from GIS data as appropriate. Much of the GIS data was newer and there were many road name corrections (names or Road -> Avenue, Drive -> Street, etc). In addition there were many residential cases of single>dual carriageway or dual>single, blocked streets, etc. Some of the GIS road data was out of date or incorrect - we may try to feed it back to them if we can find a contact who has the time.

In any case, more automated conflation techniques can now be applied to that area for more focused updates since the roads conform to reality.

  TIGER:Reviewed for the area:
http://product.itoworld.com/map/162?lon=-81.95092&lat=34.96795&zoom=9

  Recent edits (last 90 days):
http://product.itoworld.com/map/129?lon=-81.98411&lat=34.86548&zoom=9