Hi everyone,

First, thank you for completing the last road graph challenge! The number of
daily matching errors is twice as low, with almost no important breaks. I
re-run the next million traces against the validator, and the total number of
errors for these is 4.6k — compared to 12k before the challenge was published.

I have made the second challenge — with the same parameters there were only 50
tasks (instead of 260 last time), so I lowered the filtering threshold to get
93. It’s likely some of them are false-positives. But thanks to Jason’s idea,
now you can verify each error with OSRM and Mapillary, links to which are
included in instructions. Please help completing it:

https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3625
<https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3625>

We’re close to fixing most, if not all, oneway-related errors in NYC. Next week
we (Juno) are launching in New Jersey, so hopefully in a month I’ll be back
with a challenge for that state. Or even earlier, if the number of errors is
higher that we expect.

Andy, you are not quite correct about the source of these road errors. Almost
all have been indeed sitting there for years, unnoticed. When there is a
changeset introducing errors, we notice and fix it the next morning, since the
same validator used for making this challenge is run every night here.

If you are curious, this is a page we got from the validator today:

http://osmz.ru/gv-result-190213.html <http://osmz.ru/gv-result-190213.html>

Thanks and have fun editing the map,
Ilya