Hi all,

You may remember that I hosted online ‘virtual mappy hours’ a few years ago.

I thought it was nice and I want to resume them.

Some topics for a next one:

* State of the map US — what would make you want to be there? Thinking about
presenting? Some details about the planning process
* Imports — I feel like we’ve seen quite a few proposals lately. Opinions? Did
you submit a proposal and want to discuss?
* Ask the board — I’ll invite someone from the board to attend for a Q&A
* MapRoulette — If you all are interested I am happy to talk about the latest
features or walk you through how to set up a challenge.
* your favorite topic, let me know.

How does next Thursday 6pm PDT / 9pm EDT sound? I’m open to alternative times,
if you’re interested in joining you get to help decide when we’ll do it :)

There will be a video option (zoom) but you will also be able to dial-in if you
don’t fancy proprietary tools on your computer. I’ll send details once we
settle on a day and time.

Looking forward to chatting!

Martijn