Hi Pierre, Thanks for taking a look.

The source data for this import is not AI derived - the state GIS office (VGIN)
collects datasets from each city/county in Virginia, then processes them into a
statewide dataset that is released (with a OSM compatible license) on a
quarterly basis.

Was there a particular area in the full or sample OSM files that looked bad?

Thx
-Jonah