How often weight limit signs other than plain
"Weight limit X tons" https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:MUTCD_R12-1.svg
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:MUTCD_R12-1.svg>

and

R12-5 https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:MUTCD_R12-5.svg
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:MUTCD_R12-5.svg>
appear?

Some of them are listed at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:maxweight#United_States
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:maxweight#United_States>
but I am unsure is it case of something actually popular or rare curiosity?

-----

I am asking as I work on extending StreetComplete by adding max weight quest
for bridges
and I want to support also USA-style weight limits.

----
PS StreetComplete is a bit different editor, available as an Android
application - it allows to make
a very limited set of edits, but all can be done by answering simple questions
with no OSM specific
knowledge necessary.

PPS In case that somebody used StreetComplete and noticed some stupid and
preventable behavior,
reports at https://github.com/westnordost/StreetComplete/issues
<https://github.com/westnordost/StreetComplete/issues> are welcomed (or
within this thread if someone is unable/unwilling to make a Github account)