On 2/4/2020 9:57 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
.  Oddly enough, for the rural firefighters?  Osmand with Microsoft Earth imagery as the background is their most popular pick because it works brilliantly offline and we have better map data than the state itself does.

It is useful to learn what works elsewhere and that there are other locations already doing this. Osmand on IOS is a study in frustration of almost working. I suppose that means that I should contribute to that project to bring it on par with the Android app.