All US Interstate Highways are part of the Dwight D. Eisenhower Highway
system, just like they are all part of the Pan-American Highway System.
Neither of these names should be tagged in OpenStreetMap, because they are
not used on signs or by locals.

This information is appropriate for Wikidata and Wikipedia, rather than
OpenStreetMap.

-Joseph