Good question.   At first glance I don't think Leisure=park is wrong.  The wiki is characteristically narrow since it says that it is green.   leisure=sports_center or landuse=recreation_ground would be better.   leisure=pitch doesn't seem right even thought the sport=motocross wiki page references it.   These OHV areas are typically more than a simple motocross track. leisure=nature_reserve sure doesn't seem right!