I believe this is the park
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/549549501#map=14/41.9987/-86.5489.
Looking at the history, I see when you created it. It was changed to
boundary=park by user tyndale on changeset
openstreetmap.org/changeset/86836794

I don't believe boundary=state_park is appropriate. User tyndale didn't
offer any insight on why the change in the changeset comment. You might ask
them.

BTW - I found the park by using the query feature and looking at the
history.

Best,
Clifford

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 9:04 AM Doug Peterson <
dougpeter...@dpeters2.dyndns.org> wrote:

> I have noticed that a state park has disappeared in Michigan. It is one
> that I had worked on. Many years ago I had used a tool to find changesets
> that affected a particular area but don't seem to be able to find something
> like that in my bookmarks or searching. I could put the boundaries back but
> I don't know what else might have been deleted in the process so I would
> like to find the changeset.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/42.0054/-86.5469
>
> Thank you,