There are at least four new national bicycle routes "pending" in the USBRS!
(Ballots by state Departments of Transportation before AASHTO's Autumn 2020
round):

USBR 11 in West Virginia (done in OSM),
USBR 30 in North Dakota (done in OSM),
USBR 50 in Washington, District of Columbia (a realignment only, done in OSM)
and
USBR 201 in Maryland.

To help OSM "get ahead of the curve" of the Autumn 2020 AASHTO ballot, the USBR
201 application by Maryland DOT is available, allowing OSM to enter these
state-at-a-time national bicycle route data.  This route has been "seeded" as a
route relation and still needs to be fully entered into OSM.  Please visit our
wiki
https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/United_States_Bicycle_Route_System#Proposed_USBRs_in_OSM
 for a link to the route data ballot for USBR 201 in Maryland.  OSM-US has
explicit permission from AASHTO to enter these data from these ballots.

Thank you for helping to build Earth's largest official cycling route network:
check out our wiki, follow the links to the turn-by-turn and map data and have
fun making bicycle route data in OSM more complete and better!

SteveA
California
One of many USBRS-in-OSM folks (among other hats I wear)