hi and sorry for writing in english :)
i'm from latvia[1][2], and i will be visiting vietnam with some friends
in october. quite obviously, i'll take my gps & camera to provide bits
and pieces of map information for the places we will visit, at least as
much as my companions will allow me ;)

we will be traveling all over vietnam, so if it would be nice to meet
some local osm-ers, if our route matches their plans/locations.

we could also benefit from some hints (like hotel suggestions in hanoi
:) ), so if anybody would like to provide some help on that, i would
greatly appreciate that.

one thing i noticed in the map of hanoi, and that one person from latvia
who had lived in hanoi for 3 months said does not look correct - is
hanoi really that crowded with atms ?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=21.032334&lon=105.852591&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Latvia
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=56.88&lon=24.22&zoom=7&layers=B000FTF