You can set the tracks to Public or Private

In the FAQ I found this

*What do the track statuses Private/Public mean and what do I need them for?
*

All tracks recorded online are saved on the server and are available for
review and management on www.gpsed.com <http://gpsed.com/>. When you start a
Public track you automatically agree to share it with other users. The more
often you upload your positioning data to the server the more actual is your
position on a map for other users. If you do not want to share your track
with others please change it to Private.

would this qualify as public domain?