Hi Russell,

Grant spoke to someone from Y! Maps at SOTM09 about it. He said Grant should
email him and he would pass it on.

Another way would be to change Potlatch. It's a pity that no one else added
this functionality already.

So I think the most practical would be to import the data and get the word
out that everyone should be cautious. Put something on OpenStreetBugs and
something on the South African part of the wiki. Perhaps add "note" or other
tags.