Wow, that's an incredible level of detail.  Nice work!

-- Glen

On 2010/05/21 04:12 PM, John Grant wrote:
Looks great David, Well done

The email link on their IT dept web page
http://www.chrishanibaragwanathhospital.co.za/departments/it/show may be a
good start: prb...@mweb.co.za

They have a pathetic (by comparison) Google map
http://www.chrishanibaragwanathhospital.co.za/contact which they may be
prepared to replace :-)

Looks like a real service you have done for them!!

Regards,
John