OSM South Africa,

Any suggestions for where we should have a mapping party? Nothing like
leaving it to the last minute...
Saturday 3rd November 2012.

Potential Areas:

* City Bowl - Many shops, points of interested, addresses, buildings
etc to collect. Many good venues we could use as a base for meeting.
* Blouberg / Sandown area - Unmapped areas... But where could we meet?
* Atlantis - Bit of a drive, unmapped areas... Where to meet?
* Other?

I am not a Capetonian, so would appreciate help deciding / organising.

Reference to the last CT meet:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cape_Town_mapping_party_-_September_2009

I am free 4th November too...

Code/Data Hack Weekend?
Anyone game for hack / coding weekend later in November for the
National Geographic Information (CD:NGI) vector data we have received?
I'd love to share some of the experience I have gained with GDAL /
MapServer etc. It would be fantastic if we could convince OpenSource
GIS experts Gavin Fleming (Paarl) of http://afrispatial.co.za/ and Tim
Sutton (Swellendam) of  http://linfiniti.com/ to come along and share
some their experience.

Regards