OSM does not visualize pipelines marked as underground. The link I send
should also show some new water pipelines which is linked by a river
inbetween. The oil pipeline from Durbs which Grant did and I slightly
extended is also visible on there.

More pipelines to follow. I've got reliable information about the pipeline
to and from Alrode. I have also tagged most of the fuel depots.

Regards