Hey Grant,

The OSRM routing is indeed highly impressive! I agree with the summary
on the blog - this isn't so much a friendly, user-facing feature - which
I agree with, I think that OSM nominatum / location search still has
some significant shortcomings compared to, say, Google Maps location
search - but that it's a wonderful tool to test the correctness of the
tagging on roads, etc.

Of course, as a freely available API, usage of the OSM routing might
also make its way into other products / mash-ups etc.

Thanks for making this feature public, and for the generally awesome
work you guys are doing administering OSM.

warm regards,
Dawid Loubser