Hi THERE!

I started editing yesterday in Cape Town (Khayelitsha and Gugulethu) using
JOSM.  Successfully pushed a couple of updates and happy to see changes
appear in OSM.

Just been through some of the archives.  Thanks for the heads up on the
66cm offset of the CoCT2014/12 imagery and a great list of open ZA spatial
data sources.

I support VPUU with their spatial data management, we are hoping to
integrate much of our local knowledge into OSM so best I skill up so as not
to make a mess.
We'd like to contribute some open infrastructure, housing and suburb
content that we have derived but I'm still figuring out multipolygons,
relationships and issues with overlaps.  Pointers to relevant knowledge
bases welcome.

Regards,
Chris Berens