Thanks everyone for the responses, good to know about the M3. It sounds like
there isn’t any objection to what was suggested to us about the service vs
residential issue, so we’ll follow those suggestions going forward. I can
update the wiki page to document that as well, unless someone else wants to.
Please let me know if anyone else has ideas or comments on that issue, we want
to make sure we are following the local guidelines for that.

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | iPhone: +1.202.270.4464 | andrew_wise...@apple.com
<mailto:andrew_wise...@apple.com>