You know, you can't deny the logic there. Unless you put an incorrect string there which would make your program loop and then eventually crash after the RAM ran out of active memory whilst sending this looping program at everyone on talk2 making them all spin into a void of nothingness. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Fw: Looky looky!

On 6/17/2006, 12:38:26 AM EDT, Caitlin wrote:

Um...In my case, I think the answer is a resounding no. But in your case,
perhaps it is yes. But quite frankly, I really do not want to know. :)

But, you have to look at it this way as well. You have none of one, and
maybe not enough of the other?
Yeah, something like that. So, toot.

-- -- Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
skype: Borris