Patrick, you now are officially labeled whale piss 3.2.
good boof.
Oh and your an ass, heh
ON 7/22/2006 at 4:30 Patrick Perdue said
                Hello folks,
  Just a quick note to let you know that Steve's Talking Clock is now ready for
download. It's very configurable, it's small, and it's free! Go check it out at
http://www.steve-audio.net, or hit Andre Louis's mirror at
http://andrelouis.com/clocks.
Thanks, and enjoy.
Steve

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: AudioRabbit03
You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting
http://www.steve-audio.net