It's kind of funny though, because I've never touched face book, and seeing as how this is my last year, it's kind of pointless to start.
But that did make me laugh rather loads whilst unpacking things.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlin H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 6:59 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List FaceBook Fun

Okay, so I was looking up those of you I know who are college students and look at this.

Name:
Derek Lane
Network:
Purdue

I know it's not spelled Perdue, but I just thought seeing those two thnigs together was very PD-Audio and funny. Please visit my home page at www.deraitland.com. You may also be interested in my LiveJournal at www.caitlin45.com. Check out The Beyond Radio Network at www.tbrn.net. Thanks!