Maybe I should try looking myself up on Google. That would be so funny.

On 8/9/06, Caitlin H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay,
    So if I look up my full name on Google, a lot of scary things come up.
Aside from some articles about the Braille Challenge, which I didn't even
know existed until today, some old messages I sent when I was about fourteen
to the BrailleNote list, and some other Caitlin H's that are intent on
winning dance and swimming competitions, look at this. This is most
certainly not me.

* My last name was edited out because there's a million people on this list
and I don't feel like letting you all read those articles about me, because
they actually make me sound normal, and I have to keep up my reputation of
not being anything remotely resembling the aforementioned.

Caitlin H, Backstage Reporter
Caitlin is young, head-strong, and hot-tempered. She will not take no for an
answer,
and will not leave any stone unturned in her search for a scoop. She is
trying to
succeed in a world that few women have dared to enter, and will let nothing
stand
in her way. She has a habit of being flirtatious with wrestlers, especially
ones
that appeal to her "bad boy" interests.

This made me die laughing.

Caitlin H, who is not flirtatious as such

--
John Moore