To: talk2
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:57 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List GPS and Mobile Speak

Hi all

  I know virtually every blink on this list is a Cingularian, but even as a Sprint user I figure your input could still be of value.  Basically Steve and I are looking to get Sprint's one and only pocket PC that's compatible with the Mobile Speak software.  And since this unit has GPS capabilities, I was wondering what if any accessible GPS software there is that Mobile Speak can interface with.

  While both of us would love to track down a Trekker, they're just a bit too pricey, hence my GPS inquiry.

John Clower