Well I'll be lenient and give him until two minutes after two to start. But if he becomes Quake-elated, The John Zone shall kick the stream like Beckham on speed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List no WDGL FM today

Onj does not want to do a 6 hour show today, or ever, unless Onj has a
co-host. Onj currently doesn't have a co-host, and I have instructed Farhan
to go on and to not paypay or play quake, or to read a book for 3 hours.
Watch him not be there to do it.
I didn't ask him mind you, I told him, just to see what he'd say.
In other wordds John, since he won't do it, fill in because filling in is
fun.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Clower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>