Well, there are two problems here:
First, I didn't even get the message in my inbox until 4:59 EDT, well after the
show has ended, although it was apparently created long beforehand, and, of
course, second, I did actually miss the show. Oh well, archives.

On 9/9/2006, 4:41:47 PM EST, Arthur wrote:

> Yup, that's right, after things and stuff, stay tuned for the new show. So
> enjoy strange music, talk, and perhaps incrimination based on old tapes. So
> enjoy your day and I'll go fwoof.

> arfy.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>