Wow a random Story with Stock info.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Spivey F. Freddie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:19 AM
Subject: other things that smell like fish: fish.

Never standing up for herself and always down about her situation.
Though one person commented on the major point of the post, no one said
anything about what I had to say about Grace, so I felt like a jerk for
having these feelings. The surgery went very successful. the way i used
to laugh with you was loud and hard. Would you like to kiss me? i have
this fantasy of getting off the plane at DIA and see him standing there
waiting for me.

xxxx

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

xxxx

stay or leave, i want you not to go. After the whole ordeal Yang had the
transplanted penis removed.
I am going away with my work ths weekend!
I know a lot of people are saying that Sean Long let his country down,
but if the guy had nothing more to give the sensible thing was to come
home. It just makes him live longer. Normally, we are exhausted, but are
making money hand over fist this time of year.
i met a boy a month before i left for the UK and have miraculously
maintained contact, which is good.
Since you know, we all love getting mail.
His wife is pregnant with their first child, and it must be very hard
for them to be separated. i met a boy a month before i left for the UK
and have miraculously maintained contact, which is good.
i met a boy a month before i left for the UK and have miraculously
maintained contact, which is good.
But as far as work is concerned, she allows Gladys and Srba to run
roughshod on her and then stands aside and cries about it.
Would you ever ask me out?
i have a total daddy complex for him. I just wanted to say that I hope
everyone on lj had a good thanksgiving holiday this year!
And yet, when I come in, I offer to help. some of those in one day,
which is cool. In other news, Shaun of the Dead still continues to be
amazing. they will always be my besties. All that remained was about one
centimeter of his former manhood.
for instance, i now can honestly say that i have eaten pizza in italy,
schnitzel in germany, peirogi and sausage in poland, and steak in
hungary. All that remained was about one centimeter of his former
manhood.
i met a boy a month before i left for the UK and have miraculously
maintained contact, which is good.
All that remained was about one centimeter of his former manhood. you
used to laugh under the covers, maybe not so often now.
Which, I guess, would be kind of cool.
Fourth installment of the Dragon series. When another pops up near Ryka,
can his developing friends snap him out of it?
nothing sexier than jetlag, whooee! other things that smell like fish:
fish. It just makes him live longer. All that remained was about one
centimeter of his former manhood. He kneeled on the floor and begged the
doctor to save him from the misery.
i will never let them down.
His wife is pregnant with their first child, and it must be very hard
for them to be separated.
Do you ever think about me off-line?
touch the bottom with muddy toes. especially regarding the opposite sex.