Wait, scratch that.  Bec shall be taking over from 8 to 10.  My mistake.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Clower
  To: talk2
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 3:12 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List A Five-hour block of me! Oh No!

  Hey all

    This evening, John shall be filling in for both The Louis Combobox and
Blart Radio.  Keeping with tradition, we will of course be having the
ever-popular Just William story.  And since I have been popping up a lot lately
on the network, I may play a bonus JW tale or two, among the usual random
craziness that seems to come whenever I am given the reigns of TBRN.
    For those who don't already know, Steve is off in karenia (A.K.A.
Michigan).  And while he will do a makeup broadcast of Blart Radio at some
point, yours truly has the Clower homestead to his self this weekend, so why
not cover for Steve as well?
    The usual means of communification will be at your disposal and encouraged.
 So tune into http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg at 5:00, or stay tuned, as all of
you should be checking out WDGLFMAMXMFBIRS which will be on until the
aforementioned craziness begins.

  John Clower