From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Samuel Proulx
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:16 PM
To: talk2
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List This list has been dead.

Because that's the encoding that Derren writes in.  His mail client
apparently believes he needs to write Icelandic and other strange
characters.  Time waste: I never knew about FRNK radio.  I just tuned in
now...what a complete and total waste of time.  Wow.  These people all lose.
No, seriously.  All of them.  livejournal.com/radio.
Maria L wrote:
> congratulations Darren.  You've just taken the big step into hopeless
> insanity.  lol
>
> And now, why does my Outlook Express window say central European at
> the top? Help!
>
> Maria
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wha...what does that mean? It doesn't mean anything. Everybody falls the
first time. Right, Trin? - Mouse, Switch and Cypher, The Matrix

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.