To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:28 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List Fw: [midi-mag] *IMPORTANT: Announcement from Apple:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:21 AM
Subject: [midi-mag] *IMPORTANT: Announcement from Apple:

Announcement from Apple:
Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play music in women's breast implants.
The iBreast will cost $499 or $599 depending on cup size.
This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.