  From: John Clower
  To: talk2
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:08 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List Just a quick heads up

  Hello all

    For those bad people who missed the Saturday TBRN line-up, you'd best not
do that again, for until the month of May, it looks like John will be jumping
to Saturday mornings immediately preceding WDGLFM from 11 to 2.  I apologize
for jumping around so much on the schedule, but unfortunately classes have to
come first, and I'll actually be in town every weekend through the end of the
semester.  Which is mucho grande bueno, for seventeen consecutive hours
spanning seven shows of live broadcasting is very good for you!!!

    Incidentally all-nighters are not much fun, especially when they involve
term papers over 600+-paged memoirs.