There's a place on the web where you can do something similar to the mad libs that people used to do at school, where you choose particular words before you get to read the story, and themn those words fill in the blanks and you can come up with some really crazy stuff, as I have done. See below.

Job Cover Letter

I am qualified for this job because I'm charming. I got a college education at rockingham and I majored in hellos. I consider myself very complex because I'm a doob. I'll be working to support my wife and our three gur doobs. I'm looking for a job that pays between 2 and 500 dollars a year.

I have experience using helloish waffles and a fwoof. I have a bad-for-you attitude that makes me good for no-helloing. I think these, among many other
qualifications, make me the most grumpy candidate for this job.

Sincerely,

Ooi Tooi Pooi Fiddleeo-2

Update your CD collection.  Checkout
http://www.raineemusic.com.